This shit is GOLD sexy queers. GOLD. Here are some words for navigating the great, messy, electric, sometimes awkward, and totally vital conversations that need to happen about sex in our lives… For example:
- Would you like it if…?
- Would it please you if…?
- Would you enjoy it if…?
- Would it rock your world if…?
- Are you enjoying this?
- Do you want more of this?
- Is this good for you?
- Does this work for you?
- Do you want something different?
- Did you enjoy it when…?
- Was it pleasurable to you when…?
- Did it work for your when…?
And some potentially super helpful sexy words like…
- Do you prefer a firmer or gentler touch?
- Do you like it when I move slower or faster?
- Do you want sexy snuggles or sleepy snuggles?
- Do you want more tongue or less when I kiss you?
- Would you like the rope tighter or looser?
- Do you want me to be more allowing or more assertive [in this activity]?
- Do you like spankings to be more “golf clap” or more “rock concert”?*
Go forth queers. Go with words and agency and desire! You can do this!